Manager: Hollis Rhodes
The Finance Team works with each team to foster sound decision making. We conduct a financial analysis for each monthly delivery to get an overall measure of our operational efficiency. We then use this financial analysis to make strategic changes in regards to certain products, costs, and revenue. If you are interested in financial analysis with a social-impact twist then you have come to the right place!
Email Hollis if you are interesting in filling an open position. We look forward to having you on our team!
Description of Position:
- Tracks Middlebury Foods’ financial performance for each monthly delivery.
- Brings in economic ideas and accounting strategies to set margins for products and ensure Middlebury Foods’ financial stability.
- Analyzes key metrics from monthly financial reports to spearhead strategic business initiatives.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in or willingness to learn Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to learn or previous knowledge of general accounting concepts.
- Passionate for making a change.
- 2-3+ hours per week as necessary/available.
- Positive attitude.
- Attendance to at least one packing session and one delivery per month.